« Home | Labors and Lecturers » | Goodbye April 2008! » | Mid-Summer and Mid-Life » | Oh Poor Men and Cambodian Wives » | What Things Make You Happen? » | I was On the News of Prweb.com » | Is there Life before Death? » | I just sleep on this post before! » | 60 th Anniversary Of Chin National Day! » | Crowded Monday »

Rain in Bangkok

It's been rainning since around 5 pm here in Bangkok and can't stop it clearly till now 10:30 pm. I was lucky that i got to my friend's room since we have some discussion for our group.


Well, it's heavy rain though it happens rarely here for such long hours. It was cloudy this afternoon when i was in the lab of A building while i was preparing my presentation. Now i am fine here to get back to my room. But still need to continue my paper work.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored