« Home | All My Classes are DONE! » | 10th day of the Cyclone Nargis disaster! » | Rain in Bangkok » | Labors and Lecturers » | Goodbye April 2008! » | Mid-Summer and Mid-Life » | Oh Poor Men and Cambodian Wives » | What Things Make You Happen? » | I was On the News of Prweb.com » | Is there Life before Death? »

I wish the Storm might not come to Myanmar Again!

Based on AP news, says "New storm head toward cyclone-devstated Myanmar" and warn that "a significant tropical cyclone" will form within the next 24 hours and head across the Irrawaddy delta area" as warning report from The Hawaii-based Joint Typhoon Warning Center.


I really wish that it might not happen again as thousands of innnocent people died and many become homeless.


Now i am in the office and can see Bangkok become almost dark with Cloudy and start to rain. I don't know how i could go back home tonight. I pray for the safty life of our people in Myanmar.

Labels:

Related Site: « « Click Here to Visit More
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored