« Home | Au and International Students » | ABAC polls in NEWS » | November semesters begin » | October Holiday is almost over! » | So Tired.. » | I finish Strategic Management... » | Hey.. » | Final Exam and Octorber Holiday is COMING... » | I really learned from my AU friend.... » | What's Marketing?.... »

First Time in Chiang Mai....

I still remember that it was the first time in Chiang Mai to meet with one of company's manager from Chiang Mai. I like the place and especially the weather here.

It's not a big city compare to Bangkok but it got a lot of places to visit and so attractive to all tourist form the coner of the world.

The manager pick me up at Arcade Bus Station around 8:00 a.m. then we went to his office to talk about our program. I plan to stay one night here as the first time. After getting a room at Arcade Inn (close to Arcade Bus Station) I got ready to visit to Nigth Bazar, one of the most attractive market in Chiang Mai. Then i started to get a red car (Songteaw) for 20 bath and went alone. I walked along the street for a while and came across dinner place with full table.

We can get all sorts of Thai foods and the music band was ready for all customers. I was there and buy coupon first to get food and enjoy music.

Chiang Mai is a real nice place for all visitors and its weather, places and hill tribes people make a different lifestlye in Thailand.

I was back after my dinner and a room with two beds from Arcade Inn was waiting for me with a silent voice. I went again as second to Night Bazar in the next day evening before i leave to Bangkok with one of my friends.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored