« Home | Is Thai Girl Cute ? » | Thai and China in a friendly Match (Kingdom's conf... » | Thomson buys Reuters for $17.2 bn (Bangkokpost) » | Thai Sexy Girls (in front of Flashband.net) » | Who Make Me Popular? » | Myanmar|News|Model Girl|Mp3 ...and More.. » | International Marketing at ABAC.. (MBA TecM) » | Dumb Ass, Bangkok Taxi Driver... » | Thai Free Video Clip...(Unseen Thai Cute Girls and... » | Google, Youtube and Thai Government.... »

Spa Business Industry in Thailand...

As i am here for more than one year, i got friends for sure there are some Thai students, Myanmar students and other International students who are studying at ABAC... I got nice class-mates since my first semester... I accompanied together with just a group of Thai friends.

They are nice to me and although they are working daytime, they used to pick me up if we have any fields trip to go to down town. Especially this summer, for our contempory marketing class, we have field trip to Heart Land Golf School, MOTOROLA promotion in Bangkok, Achitech 07 at Impact, International Motor Show 2007 at BI TECH and our last field trip will be at Ladphro "Spa".. Our report will be "Spa business industry in Thailand"....

You think that's interested, Ok if you have a chance , you can join with us... even one of vietnamese friends was with us once... For all our field trips, my Thaifriend used to pick me up at my appartment.. They are nice.. What we do for our field trips? We mainly focus on marketing view for each business... Our class is over and final exam will be very soon after " SPA" field trip and preparing for my report paper " Spa Business Industry in Thailand"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored