« Home | Myanmar Fashion, Model, Star Interview and Fashion... » | Rihanna (Music Award, MTV and Bio) » | Shakira (Sexy at Her Live Show) » | Free Music Video | Best of Music Video Collection » | Free Mp3 Songs with Lyrics » | Let me say "These" » | Wonderful Sandy Art » | Be careful you're not cheated.. » | Skating, Good exercise at Rajamangala National Sta... » | University Construction is almost finish.. »

Interview with UOB bank.. (United Overseas Bank)


Oops! Just to transfer my small amount of money, the company ask me to open UOB bank account. I have another bank ATM card which is used by our University.. Guess the bank from our university is one of the worst service providers. Everything take time and hard to communicate in English.. I got headache whenever i go to Ayuthaya Bank in Assumption University of Thailand..


For ATM care, we need to wait even a week or some months.. With UOB bank, i got ATM card within 30 minutes.. But the problem is most of our friends don't know where UOB bank is..


Anyway, they provide good service compare to last Saturday when i went there for the first time to apply.


With recommendation of my company, it is not difficult to get bank account anymore..


Staff: Sawadee Ka..


Me: Karp.. Ah.. i wanna open my new bank account here.


Staff: Take a seat, please. Your pass port.


Me: i just take it out from my smart bag and give it to her.


Staff: She look at it first and ask me: Do you have work permit?


Me: No, the company say it is in the process.


Staff: So when you are going to get?


Me: I don't know, it depends on my company and government office.


Staff: Can you get within one or two weeks?


Me: No idea, i am not working in the government office. So i can't say when the government office will finish it. May be one or tow months to get work permit..


Staff: No, it will not take time to get, please give me a copy of work permit as long as you get.


Me: Sure. But if the government office can give me within one day or one week, then i can send it to you soon.


Staff: Then she called to my company and said " Ok, i can open new bank account for you now and send me a copy when u get work permit."


Me: Ok..


Staff: She start to do the process and moving here and there.. Another lady (a customer) was looking at us and said something in Thai, i properly don't understand.. Then she turn her face to me and asked " R u Malaysian or where r u from?"


Me: Myanmar.


Lady: Oh,, well, u have a good English, where u study? AIT?


Me: NO.. ABAC, Assumption University..


Lady: Oh.. many student from Myanmar studying at Abac and AIT..


Me: Sure.. Then i didn't bring any money to deposit .. at least 1000 Baht.. So i went out to withdraw some money from ATM machine just in front of UOB bank... Till then, the lady was approching me and asking me some more questions and said.." My daughter also studying.... University".. I don't know that university.. But may be she interested to introduce her daughter with me.. hah...


Me: Ok. thanks. C u later.. I got some of my money and move back to UOB bank.. Talking with the staff and got ATM card within some minutes... Even can get Visa Card .but may be later..


Back to my office around 1:30 pm...


Well, remember, if you are asked by somebody, especially in the office.. try to smart and answer well .. then don't get lost.. You will be fine....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

UOB bank is called Asian Bank before. Make sure you got interest on your saving account. And also make sure that you dont have to pay a high fee account maintenance. My friend used to close her UOB bank account coz of some fraud they did to her.

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored